Whole Grain Brown Rice
Naturally wholesome, with a rich nutty taste, Minute Brown Rice is a precooked natural parboiled whole grain brown rice. In just 10 minutes, Minute Brown Rice can be a part of a healthier diet and lifestyle. This long grain precooked brown rice offers the same nutritional values as regular cooking brown rice, but cooks in just 1/4 of the time. Eating healthy just got a whole lot easier.
Be sure to explore our recipe collection to discover new ways Minute Rice can help you create healthy, satisfying meals in minutes.
If you are looking for that favorite recipe from the box, click to browse over 70 recipes featured on packages since the 1970's.
|1/2 cup uncooked rice = 1 serving (About 2/3 cup cooked rice)|
On the Stove
- BRING water to a boil. If desired, add tub margarine and salt to taste.
- STIR in rice; Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 MINUTES.
- REMOVE from heat and stir; cover. LET stand 5 MINUTES or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork.
In the Microwave
- PLACE water and rice in microwave-safe bowl. If desired, add tub margarine and salt to taste.
- Cover. MICROWAVE on HIGH according to chart below.
- LET stand 5 MINUTES or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork.
Microwave ovens vary.
Cooking times are approximate.
Cooking Directions and Other Serving Suggestions
: Sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar over hot cooked rice.
For all nutrition facts, click here
14 oz | 28 oz
Serving Size 1/2 cup dry (43g dry rice, makes about 2/3 cup cooked)
Servings Per Container Varies By Package Size
|Amount Per Serving
||Calories From Fat
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 1.5g
| Saturated Fat 0g
| Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 34g
| Fiber 2g
| Sugars 0g
Iron 2% •
Thiamin 4% •
Niacin 8% •
Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Calcium. *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Precooked Parboiled Whole Grain Brown Rice (Long Grain)